I am One
Doing what others do best:
It's been long since my last update. Been busy, or rather, lazy. LOL.
Apologies. But the above is invading the blogging world by storm.
Ok. Back to serious stuff.. chey.. since when only i serious..
World Cup Semis: Watched NONE of it!!
Emo: "Die" here. "Die" there. Wanna die just die lah.
i'm not against the emo concept. just those "emo" fags. .. they irate me. - menyampah I.
STA mentorship Project Joy is wearing me out. Fatigue sinks in. It'll be over soon. Thank God.
Which means.. Lepak Kakis - I Can Lepak Again.SOON!
I GOT INTO JAMMERS!! but.. only 1st round..
my joy is shortlived. now it's become a worry for me. i've got little confidence.
2 weeks to audition (20th July). got no place to jam. Help?
It's been long since my last update. Been busy, or rather, lazy. LOL.
Apologies. But the above is invading the blogging world by storm.
Ok. Back to serious stuff.. chey.. since when only i serious..
World Cup Semis: Watched NONE of it!!
Emo: "Die" here. "Die" there. Wanna die just die lah.
i'm not against the emo concept. just those "emo" fags. .. they irate me. - menyampah I.
STA mentorship Project Joy is wearing me out. Fatigue sinks in. It'll be over soon. Thank God.
Which means.. Lepak Kakis - I Can Lepak Again.SOON!
I GOT INTO JAMMERS!! but.. only 1st round..
my joy is shortlived. now it's become a worry for me. i've got little confidence.
2 weeks to audition (20th July). got no place to jam. Help?
Life in RP is a joy. But then, when there's too much joy, it's a joy no more.
I'm just having a burnout. Apologies if I had hurt anyone for the past many days. Apologies if I wasn't nice to you. Sorry.
I'm giving 'Hug coupons' to all.
No expiry. Ask & I'll give..
'cos I think maybe I need one too.
No expiry. Ask & I'll give..
'cos I think maybe I need one too.
"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do."
~Edmund Everett Hale, writer


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home