Logical Nonsense

Scratchin' where it's Itchin'.

drum bg

Thursday, October 19, 2006

get a pillow before you read this..

yea yea. ..
already got my baju kurung..
-what you mean already? left only 5 days to go..
ah.. shuddup you voiceinsidemyhead.

know how i got it?
-of coz not la bodoh. .. u haven't say how i know
shuddup before i kill you. ..
-go ahead.. u have to kill urself to kill me.. bodoh.
alamak. . . . . . . . .

okok.. here goes..

on the phone
bro: dir.. aku nk beli baju kurung.. ko baju size S kan.. (dir, i wana buy baju kurung.. u size 'S' rite?)
me: ah.. a'ah. (ah.. yah.)
bro: aku beli bla3.. (i buy bla3..) not impt.
me: ah.. ok. (ah.. ok.)
...
hangs up.

POWER RITE?!
and it all lasted for an eternity of less than a minute.
and i only said 4 words. ..

women.. LEARN.
hek*hek*hek*..

===stop here if u canot tahan alrdy==pls c'nue to read my longest RJ ever==pray u won't die reading===

i just feel like sharing.. and it's a late submission.

module: Culture
RJ qn: Cite an art piece that represents you or you can relate to. Give reasons for your choice.

The "Dance of Life" by Edvard Munch, 1899-1900. It's an oil on canvas painting.
http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/munch/munch.dance-life.jpg

Edvard Munch is the artist for the famously known art piece named “The Scream” (or “The Cry”), which is his best known work. His works are usually one of negativity, pessimism, which can be attributed by the loss of his loved ones when he was still young.

It took me some time to actually get a painting that I could instantly relate to, and this is it. I came across this artist’s page when I searched for “The Scream”. What impacted me was the dancing figures in the moonlit night, which I have long dreamt of doing, and also a favorite song titled “Dancing in the Moonlight”. That was the initial thought when I first saw it.

As I try to “read” what the painting is about, I see a generalization of what life is about.
The “single” ladies on either side of the painting, I see it as the two outlooks in life, positive (optimistic) and negative (pessimistic) – like the devil and angel in our minds telling us what to do. This is because they are the direct opposite of each other. One looks dark and forlorn, the other, bright and happy.

I feel that because of having and bringing about a positive aura around her, the optimistic lady, she actually made a flower grow around her, a sign of life.
It sends across the message that if you remain optimistic, there can and/or will be positive changes around you.

Also I feel that, no matter how many friends and people I am surrounded by, at the end of the day, I tend to feel alone, as depicted in the painting, the forlorn figure feeling all sad and lonely, even when there are people around her being happy and enjoying the dance.

The dancing couple, I do not know what to think of it except that even when two people are together, they can still be sad and unhappy. I wonder what is your take on that?

Maybe, as I see it, the lady in white is represents happiness for the someone you love, who chose to be with someone else (the lady in red), just like the phrase, “I’m happy for you”. Whereas, deep within, you cannot help but to feel hurt and depressed, looking at the person you love, dancing with somebody else.

I guess, all the above is what I am able to relate to, and the connection I have with the painting.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Thanx for reading and wasting ur time on me.
appreciate it.
thinkiflirtedwithmyfaci. ..

AWESOME~!
-------------------------------
saw 2 girls who i think is the Epitome of Beauty. 2 separate stories.
was standing right in front of me. and me? totally stumped. was caught lookin. but i don't mind cos she looks back with a smile.. and who could resist NOT lookin?????
-WOW- *jaw drops* pants didn't drop coz i was sitting. ..

Dearest God,
Can u let them know of my existence?
I promise I'll take good care of them, for it is u who gave them their flawless beauty.
I've long been on-hold. I don't think I want to be a stand-alone any longer. please.
thank you very much.


sincerestly,honestly
-sinnerintransition.


-without lifting a finger you're holdin me back-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home